Zenith Braid 3/16" x 600' (5mm x 183m)
RIGBY ZENITH BRAID is a double braided, multifilament floating rope made with MFP and Dyneema HMWPE. Suitable for a wide range of applications where buoyancy is a key criteria, and higher strength and lower stretch is required.
Radial construction and spliceable in 1/4" and above, with an MFP cover and a core that is 50% MFP and 50% Dyneema, by volume, for improved strength and low stretch characterisitcs.
- Floats in water
- Good strength
- Low stretch
- Wet strength loss is near zero
- Resists rot, mildew, mold, and many chemicals
- RIGBY Radial construction means it is a fully spliceable double braid in 1/4" and up
- Size-for-size, 40% lighter than polyester (RLS)
- 3/16" MFP has an average break strength of 1200 lbs with a WLL of 15%
- 3/16" MFP has a linear density of approximately 137 ft/lb (11g/m)
Useful wherever a good blend of buoyancy, spliceability, and decent strength are required.
See also: Zenith GT