Dockline, 3/8" x 30'
The RIGBY Dockline is amongst the finest made. Starting with 100% High Tenacity Nylon (American-made), the RIGBY Radial double braid construction ensures the rope is durable, flexible, shock-absorbing, and exceeds Cordage Institute standards for strength. The large-size hand-spliced eye ensures easy use and high termination strength, and is properly lock-stitched at the throat. The bitter end is heat cut, sealed, trimmed, hand-whipped, and tagged for size, for great looks and durability. Resists rot, mold, oil, and sun. Colors are extrusion dyed to help prevent bleed and fade. Manufactured in North America by Rigby Technologies. Length is from bitter end to end of loop. 3/8" Docklines feature a 12" loop.
- Shock abosrbing, to minimize hardware fatigue on dock and boat
- Pre-spliced eye-loop for easy use, high strength
- Radial Double Braid for high strength and abrasion resistance
- Bitter end is whipped, sewn, heat sealed, and tagged for size
Comprehensive Product Range
- Available in 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" diameters
- Available in ready-made lengths from 10' to 50'
- Available in 9 colors
- See also our complementary Anchorlines, Fenderlines, and Mooring Pendants
- Extremely long-lasting materials, design, and construction
- Packaged in box that is 100% recycled material and 100% reyclable
- 1% FOR THE PLANET
- RIGBY is proud to be a 1% FOR THE PLANET company. 1% of gross proceeds of this item are donated to vetted causes supporting the environment!
A note about lengths
- Rigby Dockline lengths are from the bitter end to the end of the loop! Some companies will use for example 15 feet of rope which when spliced might be 12', and they call it 15. Not Rigby. Ropes are full length.
- Note the oversize loop which provides better usability on cleats and other hardware!
- Packaged individually in a POS-ready and UPS-able corrguate box that includes branding, recycling information, and product lable
- Product label indicates brand, diameter, length, color, SKU, and UPC (GTIN-12) barcode
- For POS, boxes can be opened for customer or staff inspection, and successfully re-closed for merchandising or shipping
- Product itself also bears a size tag at the bitter end