Anchorline, 1/2" x 150'
This ready-made line has a hand-spliced eye with a metal thimble installed, so it won't go brittle, break, and cut your rode. Lock-stitched at the throat.
The bitter end is heat cut, sealed, trimmed, hand-whipped, and tagged for size, for great looks and durability. Resists rot, mold, oil, and sun. Colors are extrusion dyed to help prevent bleed and fade. Manufactured in North America by Rigby Technologies.
- Shock absorbing, to minimize hardware fatigue on anchor and vessel
- Pre-spliced eye-loop with steel thimble pre-installed
- Radial Double Braid for high strength and abrasion resistance
- Bitter end is whipped, sewn, heat sealed, and tagged for size
Comprehensive Product Range
- Available in 3/8"", 1/2"", 5/8"" and 3/4"" diameters
- Available in ready-made lengths from 50' to 400'
- Available in multiple colors
- See also our complementary Docklines, Fenderlines, and Mooring Pendants
- Extremely long-lasting materials, design, and construction
- 1% FOR THE PLANET
- RIGBY is proud to be a 1% FOR THE PLANET company. 1% of gross proceeds of this item are donated to vetted causes supporting the environment.