RLS Brite 3/16" x 600' (5mm x 183m)
RIGBY RLS BRITE features the same proven construction as RLS Yacht Braid and is 100% High Tenacity Polyester, but features bright, colorfast, extrusion-dyed polyester cover yarns that are not as prone to bleed or fade with age as other yarns or dye methods.
Manufactured with a 5-stage pre-stretching process. Featuring low stretch characteristics similar to our RLS Yacht Braid, RLS BRITE is durable, flexible, and easy to splice (1/4" and above). Available in the widest size and color range on the market. Manufactured in North America by Rigby Technologies.
Features a contrasting white tracer. Solid color is available on custom order.
- 100% High Tenacity American-made Polyester fibers, for excellent strength and abrasion resistance.
- Radial Construction; 5-stage pre-stretched double braid for sub 3% stretch at 20% of tensile
- Specific gravity 1.38g/ml, does not float in water. Wet strength loss is near zero %
- Suitable for demanding applications including yacht running rigging
- Average Breaking Strength: 1000lbs, Max WLL 20%. Exceeds Government and Cordage Institute standards for strength
- 3/16" RLS is not spliceable. All other diameters of RLS are.
- 3/16" RLS has a linear density of approximately 85 ft/lb (17 g/m)
RLS BRITE is Available in 9 diameters, 5 colors, and in various coil and cut lengths.
See also: RLS Yacht Braid
Custom colors (solid, a custom mixes) are available, call 1-877-733-7646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a spot quote.