Zenith GT 3/16" x 600' (5mm x 183m)
RIGBY ZENITH GT design is based on its namesake, but with added power. The choice for high strength, low weight, and nearly nil stretch.
Radial construction and spliceable in 1/4" and above (a core splice is recommended), with an MFP cover and a core that is 100% Dyneema.
Size for size lighter than RLS, and combined with a diameter change, you can potentially cut your linear weight 50% compared to RLS.
- Floats in water
- Very High strength
- Very Low stretch
- Wet strength loss is near zero
- RIGBY Radial construction means it is a fully spliceable double braid in 1/4" and up
- Size-for-size nearly over 30% lighter than polyester (RLS).
- 3/16" Zenith GT has an average break strength of 1600lbs with a WLL of 15%
- 3/16" Zenith GT has a linear density of approximately 135 ft/lb (11g/m)
Useful wherever a good blend of buoyancy, ultra low stretch, and high strength are required.