RLS Brite 9/16" x 600' (14mm x 183m)
RIGBY RLS BRITE features the same proven construction as RLS Yacht Braid and is 100% High Tenacity Polyester, but features bright, colorfast, extrusion-dyed polyester cover yarns that are not as prone to bleed or fade with age as other yarns or dye methods.
Manufactured with a 5-stage pre-stretching process. Featuring low stretch characteristics similar to our RLS Yacht Braid, RLS BRITE is durable, flexible, and easy to splice (1/4" and above). Available in the widest size and color range on the market. Manufactured in North America by Rigby Technologies.
Features contrasting white tracers. Solid color is available on custom order.
- 100% High Tenacity American-made Polyester fibers, for excellent strength and abrasion resistance.
- Radial Construction; 5-stage pre-stretched double braid for sub 3% stretch at 20% of tensile
- Specific gravity 1.38g/ml, does not float in water. Wet strength loss is near zero %
- Suitable for demanding applications including yacht running rigging
- Average Breaking Strength: 7200lbs, Max WLL 20%. Exceeds Government and Cordage Institute standards for strength
- Easily spliced for up to 100% efficient terminations
- 9/16" RLS Brite has a linear density of approximately 11 ft/lb (135 g/m)
RLS BRITE is Available in 9 diameters, 5 colors, and in various coil and cut lengths.
See also: RLS Yacht Braid
Custom colors (solid, a custom mixes) are available, call 1-877-733-7646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a spot quote.