Nylon Braid 3/4" x 600' (19mm x 183m)
RIGBY Nylon is a fantastic working rope for applications where some shock-damping is desired.
High tenacity nylon is processed into our Raidal Rope design, bringing you optimum handling, wear, strength, and durability. Construction may be 16C or 24C depending on the diameter, but every size is highly spliceable. Exceeds government and Cordage Institute standards for strength.
- High strength and durability
- Mitigates shock
- Not buoyant; is ~20% lighter than polyester (Specific gravity 1.16 g/ml)
- Wet strength loss is ~10-15%
- Resists rot, mildew, mold, and many chemicals
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- RIGBY Radial construction means it is a fully spliceable double braid
- Expect elongation of 5-7% at 20% of break
- 3/4" Nylon Braid has an average break strength of 15,000 lbs with a WLL of 20%
- 3/4" Nylon Braid has a linear density of approximately 7 ft/lb (250g/m)
- Fibers manufactured in USA. Rope manufactured in Canada.
- In colors, the fiber is solution-dyed, not after-dyed, for optimum colorfastness, resistance to bleed, and consistency
- Work ropes
- Mooring, anchoring, docking
Now available in 9 standard colors! Custom combinations on request.